01 June 2010

LAST DAY OF FINAL EXAM!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
yesterday was the last day of my FINAL EXAM!!!!!!
it means I'm FREE................
feel free like free from the prison.

yesterday we celebrated it with an activity called "MOVIE MARATHON"
actually me and my friends only watched 2 movie, but I think it can be called a marathon.

#1 LAP:
SHREK 3: FOREVER AFTER
the film was great,
and rich of silliness.
you must watch this film.
don't say that you did't watch shrek 1 and shrek 2.
if you did, I you must be a freak.
_HIGHLY RECOMMENDED_
5 princess fairytale in the form of fiona's.
I found this picture when I was googling.
nice.

#2 LAP:
PRINCE OF PERSIA
the film as great as shrek.
I think I can guess the story line.
but no problem, because I watched this at weekdays :D
_RECOMMENDED_


eh yea, last week I forgot to post this.
now I have a new pet called "EVENING"
I got him from monstore online shop.
visit the store!!!
tiki delivered the keychain to my house with the name "Swapi Alexander"
so the whole of my house got panic, except my brother.
you know that "Swapi" is a name that given by devi, no wonder my house didn't know that.
tiki receipt.
consignee: Swapi Alexander. lol.

leave a like for after bed hair :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI:
- devi and evan are quarantine. because they will have economy and accountancy olympiad in 2 days. wish you luck friends.
- I made this. NEONBOTS!!!
leave a like for my hand made ROBOT!
bye .swapi.

No comments:

Post a Comment