16 May 2010

Three Musketeers

yesterday......... at 08.00 in the morning,
@adidido @weirdoinpink and @swapickpocket
took a walk
at summareccon mall serpong,
we was feeling "LONELY".
@adidido and @swapickpocket arrived early.
@weirdoinpink hadn't arrived yet. *lame girl*

while we was waiting, @spongeblue asked me to see moscow circus near sms.
we met:
afro pony

Mr. elephant.

and uncle camel. *look at that saliva. euughh*

cheers.

back to sms, finally that oily girl arrived, but sms still dead. no life.
it means, TIME TO PHOTOSHOOTING.....


few minutes later,
I made some photos.
sylvanian family and vintage necklace watch.
@weirdoinpink's property.

didn't know what kind of flower is this.

wanna see others photo?
visit my "swapiinthehouse" facebook album.
click here. click click click

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after became strangers in sms, we went to sheena's birthday bash at SUSHINAGA.
yeah SPARTA THE SUSHI ROLLS!!!!
all of my friends became wilder than before, but I was not in a good mood.
because I WANTED TO PEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
unfortunately sushinaga's toilet was under maintenance.

I'm so sorry because there is no documentary at sheena's.

No comments:

Post a Comment