02 May 2010

I'm Newbie Here.

hay pals. I'm an immigrant from tumblr. yeah I'm newbie, sorry if there are any mistakes. do you miss my previous post? read my previous posts here. now, it's time to tell you about my day.

yesterday schedule:
6 a.m. : went to victoria's house for a drama rehearsals, unfortunately she hadn't woke up yet and her blackberry is still OFF, I can't contact her, so I decided to wait inside the car. tik tok tik tok, evan arrived, apeng arrived, ario and felice arrived too. but we were still waiting waiting and waiting.

the fierce looks.

apeng.


captured by apeng.

couple.

6.45 a.m. : we got in victoria's house

victoria's unique calendar.

I was shocked by a tons of KECIPUT inside victoria's room.

7.15 a.m. : we cancel the rehearsal and moved to school.

before that, we picked jessy up by car, but evan went to school from victoria's house by bike. poor evan.

9.15 a.m. : we finished for rehearsal, after that I ate "KIES' with devi, jessy, and suryo.

12.30 p.m. : finally, our turn to performed our drama.

1.00 p.m. : performed finish.

3.30 p.m. : arrived at neep's. late 2 and a half hours for photography lessons. *great job maDAMN veronica and cecilia for wasted my times, thank you fuck you*

5.15 p.m. : lessons finished. then got surprise from my father, he bought "iron man 2" tickets. yiipppiiiieeee.

6.45 p.m. : enjoyed the movie.

8.15 p.m. : went home with mint chocolate chip BR ice cream, taste of heaven.


MOVIE REVIEW TIME!!!!!!
IRON MAN 2

it was a great movie with glorious effect. actually, boring at the beginning, and I don't understand about the story, but the jokes and effects are still entertaining.

Tony Stark and Pepper Pott are keeewwwwllll couple. love them both.
_RECOMMENDED_

No comments:

Post a Comment