09 July 2010

Last Day of Holiday

I did watch
"DESPICABLE ME"
with my bro today
before went to the cinema, I went to neeps for submitted my homework.
it was .F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D.
whuuppiiiee
feel free.............

.CASE CLOSED.

the film was damn great.
every characters have their own personalities.
and I'm in love with agnes.
an orphan with a ladybug suitcase.
especially when she said
"it's so fluffy, I'm gonna die"
*watch the video, only 26 seconds*
struggling to get the fluffy unicorn.
using this for my desktop background.

this morning I captured this photo for my brother name tag.
he is doing a student orientation period in his school (?)

*smile is prohibited*
now he is an SENIOR HIGH STUDENT.......

bye readers. wait for a post about my vacation yea.
gonna be a long post.
.swapi.

1 comment:

  1. arr.... no smiles at all... huahua..
    cool, vin! :p

    -k'lia-

    ReplyDelete