08 March 2012

wishlist

almost all of my 2011 wishes had been granted. and in this early 2012, I already had a new list :)

1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
gotta buy this as soon as possible, cause last 26th Feb was Midnight's birthday, and I haven't give him any present (late as usual). so I'm going to give this lens for his birthday gift :)
2. Wacom Bamboo Capture Tablet
one of my friend, danny, told me that this stuff is will be needed in the next semester of my lectures. actually, this isn't a must, but I've asked my seniors and seen the review video on youtube, all of the feedbacks are good. so I am seduced :P

3.  Canon EOS 600D
next semester, I'll get a videography class, unfortunately Midnight can't record any video, so I planned to upgrade him to be a better pet maybe in the next 6 months.
4. Topman's Turquoise Aztec Pattern Bear tee
I've been searching this tee since the end of last year. unluckily I can't find it in any topman store.

gonna rarely post the photos on my tumblr, cause I got a lot of tasks, homeworks assignments, etc. they're invading me these days, and I'm getting lack of sleeps *yawn. even I don't have time to remake this blog's banner and sidebars bzzz
goodbye...
.samuel alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment