23 February 2011

New Born Baby

heeeee readers!!!
*I think I don't have readers anymore haha*

do you miss me?
I know that you'll answer "absolutely yes".

therefore, I will fulfill your desire to read my post.
-_____-

ok, let the post begin...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

last month was Febuary.
and last month was MIDNIGHT's BIRTHDAY!!!
AH EH IH OH UH YEAAAAAHHHH....

.26 Febuary 2011.
Happy Birthday Midnight!
eheh I have a super gift for you.
eh late gift I mean.



taadaaaaaaa.....



hell yeah! it is a MacBook Pro!

it was born on 12 March 2011
and you can call it
"Daylight"

Bhaaaaaa... stunning baby.


but I really really don't know how to use Mac.
I need an expert.


once again, Happy Birthday Midnight.
swapi and Daylight love you :*

see yaaaa readers...

*guess who captured this*
Happy Family
.swapi.

No comments:

Post a Comment